St. Anne Catholic Church
St. Anne's Parish, located in northeast Bethlehem, was founded in 1929 as part of the Archdiocese of Philadelphia to serve the growing population of the expanding Bethlehem area.
In 1960 we became part of the newly formed Diocese of Allentown and are now under the leadership of Bishop Alfred A. Schlert. Throughout these past several decades, the parish has served the Catholic population and surrounding community with generosity, compassion, and openness to the needs of all. We are a faith community committed to serving Christ through service of one another.